POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Need Help With Radiosity : Need Help With Radiosity Server Time
31 Jul 2024 22:21:08 EDT (-0400)
  Need Help With Radiosity
From: Cherry363
Date: 17 Aug 2006 10:45:00
Message: <web.44e480a7f1ba7a5c744ea2480@news.povray.org>
Hello......I am hoping somebody can help me with radiosity settings.  I
import my scenes into PovRay from Chief Architect, and almost all of the
settings I need automatically come with my import, but the scenes are set
to no radiosity.  I need to up the quality of light in my renderings, but
have no idea how to set radiosity to what would be a medium-high level.
Can somebody please give me very specific instructions on how to do this (I
have tried reading the documentation with PovRay and I don't understand at
all how to do this!)

Thanks in advance,
Cheri